"Homeschooling is a commitment that isn’t for every parent"
- delight in the opportunity to spend time guiding your child through academic, social, and life lessons,
- feel energized when spending one-to-one time with your child, and
- enjoy discovering their strengths and struggles with the intent to use that knowledge to direct your child in the way they should go.
- Every parent is an educator.
- Every parent has strengths which makes them well suited to homeschooling their child.
- Every parent can successfully homeschool their child.
"The path to success may be uncomfortable at the start but,
when homeschooling is the best choice for the child,
the benefits are life-changing for everyone."